Rules of registration at the Federal Migration Service and rules of arrival, stay, residence for foreign citizens.
Rules of the registration in the Federal Migration Service of Russia, stay, accommodation and travelling established by the legislation of the Russian Federation for foreign citizens
The legal status of the foreign citizen on the territory of the Russian Federation is defined by:
- Federal law №115 from 25.07.2002 “About a legal status of foreign citizens in the Russian Federation"
- Federal law №203 from 23.07.2013 “About introduction of amendments to the Federal law "About a legal status of foreign citizens in the Russian Federation" and separate acts of the Russian Federation for creation of additional favorable conditions for training in the Russian Federation of foreign citizens and persons without citizenship” entered into force 01.01.2014
- Federal law №114 from 15.08.1996 “About the procedure of departure from the Russian Federation and entry into the Russian Federation”
- Federal law №109 from 18.07.2006 “About migration registration of foreign citizens and persons without citizenship in the Russian Federation”
- The resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation №335 from 06.09.2003 "About the adoption of the Provision on establishment of a form of visas, an order and conditions of its registration and delivery, extension of term of its validity, restoration in case of loss and also an order of cancellation of the visa", etc.
- The order of FMS of Russia №390 from 11.30.2012 "About the approval of Administrative regulations of providing public service by Federal Migration Service on registration and issue of invitations for entry into the Russian Federation of the foreign citizens and persons without citizenship"
According to the above-stated documents foreign citizen have to be put on migration registration during:
30 working days from the moment of crossing of border - Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan;
15 working days – Tajikistan;
7 working days - all other countries.
ATTENTION! The policy of voluntary health insurance shall be prolonged by the foreign citizen annually for a period of 1 year, on expiration of the previous policy.